Monday, May 12, 2008

I need to stop getting almost everything I want.
It will ruin me for certain.
La vie has been ever so kind to me of late.
But la vie is a fickle friend, untrustworthy, wishywashy.
Must not fly too close to le sol & melt these wings of mine,
especially when it took so long to fashion them.

Carpe diem. Carpe noctem.
Still puff puffing, but the final page I have yet to reach.
Still sip sipping, but with less frequency and for proper reasoning.
Goodtimes with goodfolks. Have succeeded in positive-vibe-age quest.
[warm.warmer.disco.]
Am personifying tracks 12&13 of your brainchild, sir.

Still waxing philosophical at given opportunities.
Still slightly obscene.
Strange how the mind controls all.
Shoulders-downward is merely there for execution of its will.
[This week of rain should suffice to wash away any of the prior's malcontent.]
Strange how vastly things shift&drift within one year's time.
[My continents are in completely different hemispheres than ere.]

Tonight is for painting [of boxes of this nature],
for grooving [to Subtract the Ursine],
for more introspection,
for planning of plans,
for returning to the scene of the crime, as most murderers do,
[redrum.redrum.redrum.]
for disconnecting the dots.
[Come disconnect the dots with me, poppet.]

No comments: