Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Puff puffing on my 13th of the day (quit!) and thoughts of you are dancing in my head restless but in a good way with permagrin on my visage and the next 48 hours cannot fly by quickly enough. I cannot put into words how inexplicably wonderous this all is to me like the freshest of starts like a rebirth of sorts bringing rushing feelings sensations so terribly caked with dust up on the highest shelf of the bookcase. Exploring previously uncharted collarbones featherlight pressing of lips onto shoulders and cheeks intertwining appendages legs grip-slip yours with each readjustment and repositioning slide back. Can I set up a home of my own in your bed (?) so that I never have to leave it complete with necessary amenities of which you are the greatest. Erase and Rewind the past and start writing a new chapter of this novel with me simultaneous rebirths open up your heart toussle my hair incessantly. Haven't lustedtrusted like this in a long time frozen closed-off heart iron curtain melting coming down crumbling to ashes to ashes we all fall down. I am falling. I am fallingfallingfalling and freed and comforted and exhilirated by your customer service voice and subsequent commentary&kisses&arms. Afraid but hopeful but terrified but ecstatic but worried but comfortable but not too comfortable but so so so comfortable.

No comments: