Monday, June 9, 2008

...and what is purr-fection, anyways?

I have found my stasis in instability afraid that stability will disturb the equilibirium don't shake my counterpoise by slowing me down I do not wish to change the way things have come to be.

Having trouble distinguishing between what is for the best and what will destroy, and longing with much more intensity for imminent destruction. Thejuiceisworththesqueeze [Idobelieveandhope?], butjuiceislacedwithhemlock.

It is tame and kitten-like, but I am like the lion. I ravage and roar and proudly display my mane to envious onlookers that paid their $10 admission. I preen and lick my paws and stack my body accordingly. Born Free, for certain. This pace is too slow & quickening is not foreseeable; it is not in the kitten's nature. The other is surely like the lion but personifies that Bill Withers tune of old and will be the demise of self and dignity.

What do I need, then?
All I know is:
I need Hot Chip and insanity and whirlwind nights and excitement and groovy times and those pretensious indie fucks and art and noise and eternal cataclysm and Leyendecker and earth-shaking, body-rocking experiences. MEOW.


I will jade you.
I will devour you.
Run.

No comments: