Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Everything I do is loud.
I listen to my music loudly.
I dress loudly.
I speak loudly.
I'm a loud-mouth.
My friends are loud.
I live loudly.
What is this life for if not to make a scene?
I will leave my loud imprint upon this planet.

I'm a character [I really am] in all of my glory.
I used to deny it. I once hated it.
And now, I embrace it.
I embrace those who embrace it.

Embrace.
I'm a touchy-feely person.
I hug frequently and with firmness.
I snuggle and cuddle and touchtouch.
I used to restrain myself. I used to hold back the urge.
But, why fight the urge to love?


It is a wonderful feeling... to love yourself,
to accept yourself, to know yourself, and so on and so forth.
It is welcomed and a breath of the freshest air.
Nowadays, I speak freely and dance no matter who is watching.
Comfort in one's own skin is crucial.
And, my skin is feeling ever-so-wonderful and fitting glove-like.


I need some excursions.
Pittsburgh is feeling rather cramped as of late.

No comments: